This week’s best quotes in business come from the President, a guy trying to grow salmon in a lab dish, a landlord, and others.
President Donald Trump, attacking the Federal Reserve for raising interest rates.
Larry Kudlow, the president’s top economic adviser
Larry Crites, owner of nine small apartment buildings in Seattle, on demand slowing as more complexes are completed.
An IBM executive protesting the Pentagon’s planned winner-take-all cloud-computing contract, seen as favoring Amazon.
Aryé Elfenbein of Wild Type, a San Francisco startup focused on lab-grown salmon, to a rabbi advising on kosher laws.
Most Read Business Stories
- Downtown businesses assess damage, weigh reopening after nights of riots, looting and chaos VIEW
- London doctors use Microsoft's augmented-reality goggles to reduce coronavirus exposure
- Boeing job cuts will fall heavily on engineers and machinists
- Will insurance cover businesses damaged by looting? It depends
- Seattle area corporations respond to protests over police brutality with messages of solidarity, but few specifics