This week’s best quotes in business come from the President, a guy trying to grow salmon in a lab dish, a landlord, and others.
President Donald Trump, attacking the Federal Reserve for raising interest rates.
Larry Kudlow, the president’s top economic adviser
Larry Crites, owner of nine small apartment buildings in Seattle, on demand slowing as more complexes are completed.
An IBM executive protesting the Pentagon’s planned winner-take-all cloud-computing contract, seen as favoring Amazon.
Aryé Elfenbein of Wild Type, a San Francisco startup focused on lab-grown salmon, to a rabbi advising on kosher laws.
Most Read Business Stories
- Workers start paying for Washington’s new paid-leave law next month. Here’s how it works.
- Apple to expand Seattle office to more than 1,000 workers
- Paul Allen’s estate gives $125 million to set up immunology institute
- Apple to build new Austin hub, expand in other tech hotbeds VIEW
- Costco posts strong results but faces margin scrutiny