This week’s best quotes in business come from the President, a guy trying to grow salmon in a lab dish, a landlord, and others.
President Donald Trump, attacking the Federal Reserve for raising interest rates.
Larry Kudlow, the president’s top economic adviser
Larry Crites, owner of nine small apartment buildings in Seattle, on demand slowing as more complexes are completed.
An IBM executive protesting the Pentagon’s planned winner-take-all cloud-computing contract, seen as favoring Amazon.
Aryé Elfenbein of Wild Type, a San Francisco startup focused on lab-grown salmon, to a rabbi advising on kosher laws.
Most Read Business Stories
- Seattle is 'a notable exception' for stalled home prices
- Apple says it plans to turn Seattle into 'key engineering hub' with 2,000 new workers
- Pet insurance company Trupanion hit with a $100,000 fine
- Mitsubishi to buy Bombardier regional-jet unit for $550 million
- FedEx loses $2 billion, warns of headwinds in coming year