This week’s best quotes in business come from the President, a guy trying to grow salmon in a lab dish, a landlord, and others.
President Donald Trump, attacking the Federal Reserve for raising interest rates.
Larry Kudlow, the president’s top economic adviser
Larry Crites, owner of nine small apartment buildings in Seattle, on demand slowing as more complexes are completed.
An IBM executive protesting the Pentagon’s planned winner-take-all cloud-computing contract, seen as favoring Amazon.
Aryé Elfenbein of Wild Type, a San Francisco startup focused on lab-grown salmon, to a rabbi advising on kosher laws.
Most Read Business Stories
- Amazon takes aim at lower-cost groceries, starting with L.A. store to open in 2020
- Home prices still booming in outlying counties; don't blame the pocket gopher
- New McDonald's CEO has tense relationship with franchisees
- Redhook will be fully absorbed by the brewing industry giant it originally defied
- Boeing says FAA's OK for 737 MAX should come next month, but commercial flights will take longer