This week’s best quotes in business come from the President, a guy trying to grow salmon in a lab dish, a landlord, and others.
President Donald Trump, attacking the Federal Reserve for raising interest rates.
Larry Kudlow, the president’s top economic adviser
Larry Crites, owner of nine small apartment buildings in Seattle, on demand slowing as more complexes are completed.
An IBM executive protesting the Pentagon’s planned winner-take-all cloud-computing contract, seen as favoring Amazon.
Aryé Elfenbein of Wild Type, a San Francisco startup focused on lab-grown salmon, to a rabbi advising on kosher laws.
Most Read Business Stories
- The sad truth about sleep-tracking devices and apps | Tech Review
- T-Mobile's brash CEO sprints to top of best-paid leaders at Pacific Northwest companies
- Safe deposit boxes aren’t safe
- Boeing faces largest quarterly loss in its history after a $4.9 billion financial hit due to 737 MAX grounding
- Northwest CEOs saw a lopsided bump in equity pay