This week’s best business quotes come mostly involve bombshell news that Amazon will select a second headquarters city outside Seattle
Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, announcing plans to build another campus elsewhere equal to the company’s Seattle headquarters.
Seattle real-estate broker Eric Shull, on whether Amazon’s second headquarters would cool demand for homes in Seattle.
Mayor G.T. Bynum of Tulsa, Oklahoma, vowing to win the second headquarters of Amazon.
Credit consultant John Ulzheimer, on the massive data breach at Equifax.
“The credit freeze is the nuclear option of credit protection. But in the wake of a breach this big, it’s worth considering.”
Most Read Stories
- Anthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle — here's where he ate
- Residents fight Seattle rules allowing apartment developers to forgo parking
- Seattle’s crazy restaurant boom | PNW Magazine VIEW
- Cleveland Browns waive Kasen Williams, could a return to Seahawks be in the offing?
- UW's Azeem Victor suspended indefinitely after arrest
Matt Schulz, an analyst with CreditCards.com, advising on precautions for consumers.