Speaking of Business brings you some of the week’s best quotes in our pages.
Sean Casey, co-founder and managing director of the Silicon Valley Space Center, talking about the need for factories in space.
Bob O’Donnell, Technalysis Research analyst, on the launch of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 phone. Note 7 devices were recalled after dozens caught fire due to defective batteries.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk, who joked with workers as he said the high-stress production of the new Model 3s would last at least six months.
Most Read Business Stories
- Amazon will now leave package deliveries in your parked car (if it's a newish GM or Volvo)
- Seattle-area home-price growth from current boom has surpassed last decade’s bubble
- Alaska Air to add some passenger fees and basic fare, says merger with Virgin on track
- Seattle 2.0 doesn't exist, but ‘flyover country’ offers hidden city gems | Jon Talton
- Why are Seattle-area home prices so high? | Mike Rosenberg
Dennis Kirkpatrick, president of a Mercer Island company that serves union workers, and whose own employees went on strike.
“These guys will sit and call 600 times before they get through and get an agent on the line that’s an idiot.”
Joby Weeks, a bitcoin entrepreneur, who explained how hackers would use a sob story to convince a phone company’s agent to turn over control of a person’s phone to a hacker.