This week’s best quotes in business range from typewriters to trucks, from online selling to airport construction.
Paul Lundy, who acquired Bob Montgomery’s
typewriter-repair business as well as his passion
for the devices. Mr. Montgomery died last Monday.
John Okamoto, chair of an independent panel reviewing the ballooning cost of the Port of Seattle’s International Arrivals facility at Sea-Tac Airport, on troubled relations between
Most Read Business Stories
- Peek inside the Hunts Point mansion, famous for huge art collection, that sold for record $37.5 million WATCH
- How much has the 737 MAX crisis affected Boeing's finances? We're about to find out
- Largest e-recycling fraud in U.S. history sends owners of Kent firm to prison
- San Francisco seethes over tech, housing and the homeless
- Protecting your Internet accounts keeps getting easier. Here’s how to do it.
officials and the contractor.
Truck driver Abdullahi Abdulle, on why he doesn’t like the new semi-trucks with automated shifting.
JPMorgan Chase chief Jamie Dimon, declaring he could beat President Trump at the polls, a claim he quickly retracted.
“People don’t want a guy to come into their office and bring doughnuts and tell them about their latest product line.”
Doug Root, co-owner of Atlanta Light Bulbs, on why some corporate clients prefer the