This week’s best quotes in business range from typewriters to trucks, from online selling to airport construction.
Paul Lundy, who acquired Bob Montgomery’s
typewriter-repair business as well as his passion
for the devices. Mr. Montgomery died last Monday.
John Okamoto, chair of an independent panel reviewing the ballooning cost of the Port of Seattle’s International Arrivals facility at Sea-Tac Airport, on troubled relations between
Most Read Business Stories
- Netflix raising prices for 58M US subscribers as costs rise
- Macy's will close its Northgate store next year, Redmond store in next few months
- Seattle still has the most cranes in America, and construction isn't losing much steam
- T-Mobile executives were Trump customers while seeking deal approval
- Furloughed federal workers offered 90-day, interest-free loans by Washington Federal
officials and the contractor.
Truck driver Abdullahi Abdulle, on why he doesn’t like the new semi-trucks with automated shifting.
JPMorgan Chase chief Jamie Dimon, declaring he could beat President Trump at the polls, a claim he quickly retracted.
“People don’t want a guy to come into their office and bring doughnuts and tell them about their latest product line.”
Doug Root, co-owner of Atlanta Light Bulbs, on why some corporate clients prefer the