This week’s best quotes in business span artificial intelligence, home sales, tech worker’s employment and Boeing customers.
Microsoft President Brad Smith, in a blog post calling for government regulation of facial-recognition technology.
An airline financier describing Lion Air founder Rusdi Kirana, who is considering canceling orders in the aftermath of the 737 MAX crash at his airline.
Sabrina Booth, a Windermere broker in Seattle, on the sharp reversal in home-sales trends.
Google contract employees writing to the company’s CEO to demand better work arrangements.
Most Read Business Stories
- Tacoma's housing market is now the hottest in U.S. — and Seattle knows why
- How do I get rid of pesky pop-up notifications in Chrome? | Q&A with Patrick Marshall
- Where US home affordability is the worst
- CEOs get $800,000 pay raise, leaving workers further behind
- Boeing faces preliminary SEC investigation into its 737 MAX disclosures
Seattle Planning Commission chair Tim Parham on its report urging some changes to single-family zoning rules.