This week’s best quotes in business span artificial intelligence, home sales, tech worker’s employment and Boeing customers.
Microsoft President Brad Smith, in a blog post calling for government regulation of facial-recognition technology.
An airline financier describing Lion Air founder Rusdi Kirana, who is considering canceling orders in the aftermath of the 737 MAX crash at his airline.
Sabrina Booth, a Windermere broker in Seattle, on the sharp reversal in home-sales trends.
Google contract employees writing to the company’s CEO to demand better work arrangements.
Most Read Business Stories
- Seattle construction still booming and won't end anytime soon
- Forget Marie Kondo: There's a better, high-tech method to tidying up
- Canada's answer to Tesla is a $15,500 electric three-wheeler
- REI CEO Jerry Stritzke resigns, saying he failed to disclose a 'personal' relationship
- Seafood giant to spend up to $23 million to fix pollution
Seattle Planning Commission chair Tim Parham on its report urging some changes to single-family zoning rules.