This week’s best quotes in business span artificial intelligence, home sales, tech worker’s employment and Boeing customers.
Microsoft President Brad Smith, in a blog post calling for government regulation of facial-recognition technology.
An airline financier describing Lion Air founder Rusdi Kirana, who is considering canceling orders in the aftermath of the 737 MAX crash at his airline.
Sabrina Booth, a Windermere broker in Seattle, on the sharp reversal in home-sales trends.
Google contract employees writing to the company’s CEO to demand better work arrangements.
Most Read Business Stories
- Big switch in Seattle homebuying: from most to fewest bidding wars in the country
- Seattle-area home prices drop again — down 11 percent in last six months
- Costco tightens standards for antibiotics use by meat producers
- King County family makes 'pretty decent money' but lives paycheck to paycheck. Here's the advice they got. | Money Makeover
- The future is bright for the video games of yesterday
Seattle Planning Commission chair Tim Parham on its report urging some changes to single-family zoning rules.