SonoSite, the Bothell-based ultrasound developer, said Wednesday that chief financial officer Bernard J. Pitz has left "at the request of the company."
SonoSite, the Bothell-based ultrasound developer, said Wednesday that chief financial officer Bernard J. Pitz has left “at the request of the company.”
Spokeswoman Anne Bugge said “there was no financial misconduct or fraud involved” but declined to elaborate on the departure of Pitz, who joined SonoSite in mid-May.
He will be replaced by Michael J. Schuh, currently vice president of finance and business process, who was CFO for eight years until Pitz’s arrival.
SonoSite also said its quarterly revenue grew approximately 23 percent to $61 million. The company said it expects to exceed consensus earnings estimates when it reports earnings on Oct. 30.
Most Read Business Stories
- Boeing made an entire fake neighborhood to hide its bombers from potential WWII airstrikes
- 1 house, 45 offers: Homebuyers in Western Washington hard-pressed as supply remains scarce
- 55,000 in Washington state may have to pay back thousands in jobless benefits
- Seattle artists worry potential sale of historic INS building could spell the end for their studios
- Frontier cancels flight, citing maskless passengers