NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily Friday:
Bed Bath & Beyond Inc., down $4.09 to $29.65
The home goods retailer posted earnings and revenue that missed analysts’ forecasts.
Forestar Group Inc., up $1.15 to $17.65
Most Read Business Stories
- 5 takeaways from Seattle’s red-hot 2021 housing market, and the year's priciest sales
- 'Our city's not dead yet': PCC opening highlights promise of, and challenges to, downtown Seattle's recovery
- London-bound jet returns to Miami over maskless passenger
- Fred Meyer, QFC workers struggle in Washington to make ends meet, new report shows
- FAA clears most big jets to land at Sea-Tac Airport; regional planes are not cleared of 5G risk
The developer said a revised offer from D.R. Horton was superior to a deal it agreed to with Starwood Capital, which it now intends to terminate.
Synchronoss Technologies Inc., up $4.06 to $16.24
The technology company confirmed it had received an offer from Siris Capital Group to be acquired for $18 a share in cash.
Sonic Corp., up 51 cents to $28.01
The operator of a chain of quick-service restaurants reported earnings that were higher than analysts were expecting.
BlackBerry Ltd., down $1.35 to $9.71
The struggling smartphone maker reported revenue that didn’t meet analysts’ forecasts.
Synnex Corp., up $6.53 to $128.37
The maker of computer systems reported earnings and revenue that easily beat forecasts.
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc., down $9.20 to $517.33
A day after posting big gains, health-care companies fell more than the rest of the market.
Range Resources Corp., up 83 cents to $22.26
Energy companies did better than the rest of the market as prices for crude oil and natural gas turned higher.