Where's a Black Friday shopper to turn for a 19th century vampire-killing kit?
Where’s a Black Friday shopper to turn for a 19th century vampire-killing kit?
Believe it or not, the item is part of the Black Friday madness at the Ripley’s Times Square Odditorium. It will set you back about $25,000.
At a little more than $19,000 a shrunken head is a comparative bargain.
Or the thoughtful gift-giver might prefer a taxidermy Albino giraffe. The price tag is about $1.7 million. Gift-wrapping is not included.
Most Read Business Stories
- The penthouse atop Smith Tower is on the rental market for the first time
- Downtowns will be back, but Seattle has choices to make
- Boutique cruise line Windstar will move its Seattle headquarters to Miami
- Zillow’s price estimates are now cash offers in homebuying push
- FCC approves $50 monthly high-speed internet subsidy for low-income households
Still got tons of room under the Christmas tree — and about $2.5 million to spare? Your loved one might be clamoring for 18th century, iron-clad elephant armor from India.
Already shopped out? No problem. The “featured collection” is being offered until Dec. 24.