Remote Medical International (RMI), a Seattle-based global medical services provider, is acquiring U.K. occupational health care company HSE Offshore, the company said Monday.
RMI employs 200 people and provides logistics, supplies and personnel to customers operating in remote areas.
The company didn’t disclose the amount it is paying for HSE, which will continue to operate under its own name, but said in a statement Monday that the acquisition would bolster expansion efforts in Europe and Africa.
RMI is part of Columbia Pacific Management, a Seattle-based international health care business.
Most Read Business Stories
- Thousands line up in Seattle for jobs at Amazon, which has thousands on offer WATCH
- Amazon-owned Whole Foods cuts healthcare benefits for part-time employees
- Restaurant company RUI bankruptcy auction canceled for lack of competitive bids
- FAA chief will assess 737 MAX status in trip to Seattle this week
- After three decades, Seattle's last black-owned funeral home struggles with displacement VIEW