Remote Medical International (RMI), a Seattle-based global medical services provider, is acquiring U.K. occupational health care company HSE Offshore, the company said Monday.
RMI employs 200 people and provides logistics, supplies and personnel to customers operating in remote areas.
The company didn’t disclose the amount it is paying for HSE, which will continue to operate under its own name, but said in a statement Monday that the acquisition would bolster expansion efforts in Europe and Africa.
RMI is part of Columbia Pacific Management, a Seattle-based international health care business.
Most Read Business Stories
- Seattle-area employers rethink the rules on masking, vaccines as pandemic takes a new turn
- Oprah sells Orcas Island estate for $14 million
- San Francisco tenants get 6-figure buyout to leave luxe unit
- Downtown Seattle office vacancies still high as virus variant clouds real estate outlook
- When we say 'affordable housing,' we mean one of America's biggest dilemmas