Remote Medical International (RMI), a Seattle-based global medical services provider, is acquiring U.K. occupational health care company HSE Offshore, the company said Monday.
RMI employs 200 people and provides logistics, supplies and personnel to customers operating in remote areas.
The company didn’t disclose the amount it is paying for HSE, which will continue to operate under its own name, but said in a statement Monday that the acquisition would bolster expansion efforts in Europe and Africa.
RMI is part of Columbia Pacific Management, a Seattle-based international health care business.
Most Read Business Stories
- Should you pay off your mortgage before you retire?
- Microsoft alumni play one last game of hallway putt-putt before demolition
- Drivers for Amazon Flex can wind up earning less than they realize
- From suicide blast in Afghanistan to helping run Boeing Commercial Airplanes WATCH
- Rising interest rates, slowing home sales expected to hurt remodelers