Remote Medical International (RMI), a Seattle-based global medical services provider, is acquiring U.K. occupational health care company HSE Offshore, the company said Monday.
RMI employs 200 people and provides logistics, supplies and personnel to customers operating in remote areas.
The company didn’t disclose the amount it is paying for HSE, which will continue to operate under its own name, but said in a statement Monday that the acquisition would bolster expansion efforts in Europe and Africa.
RMI is part of Columbia Pacific Management, a Seattle-based international health care business.
Most Read Business Stories
- So far, Washington workers pushed out over vaccine mandates aren't losing jobless benefits
- What you need to know before buying a flipped home
- Puget Sound Naval Shipyard shoulders a big load, with growing challenges
- Amazon vet hopes his company will become 'the Warby Parker of caskets'
- You're not paranoid to cover your webcam. But the cameras you can't cover are scarier