Remote Medical International (RMI), a Seattle-based global medical services provider, is acquiring U.K. occupational health care company HSE Offshore, the company said Monday.
RMI employs 200 people and provides logistics, supplies and personnel to customers operating in remote areas.
The company didn’t disclose the amount it is paying for HSE, which will continue to operate under its own name, but said in a statement Monday that the acquisition would bolster expansion efforts in Europe and Africa.
RMI is part of Columbia Pacific Management, a Seattle-based international health care business.
Most Read Business Stories
- California: Drugmaker paid doctors to overprescribe Humira
- Amazon considering opening 3,000 cashierless Go stores, report says
- No good deed goes unpunished — Bezos' gift and its discontents | Jon Talton
- Boeing's head of communications stepping down
- Coca-Cola eyeing drinks infused with pot’s CBD