Remote Medical International (RMI), a Seattle-based global medical services provider, is acquiring U.K. occupational health care company HSE Offshore, the company said Monday.
RMI employs 200 people and provides logistics, supplies and personnel to customers operating in remote areas.
The company didn’t disclose the amount it is paying for HSE, which will continue to operate under its own name, but said in a statement Monday that the acquisition would bolster expansion efforts in Europe and Africa.
RMI is part of Columbia Pacific Management, a Seattle-based international health care business.
Most Read Business Stories
- Top executive at Boeing’s troubled South Carolina plant is out
- Amazon and CEO Jeff Bezos challenged on climate change. Here’s how shareholders voted on it and other issues.
- FAA will move first to approve the Boeing 737 MAX to fly again, possibly within weeks
- FAA head says Boeing 737 MAX will return to flight, but timetable is uncertain
- Wall Street skeptical over Nordstrom turnaround strategy