Remote Medical International (RMI), a Seattle-based global medical services provider, is acquiring U.K. occupational health care company HSE Offshore, the company said Monday.
RMI employs 200 people and provides logistics, supplies and personnel to customers operating in remote areas.
The company didn’t disclose the amount it is paying for HSE, which will continue to operate under its own name, but said in a statement Monday that the acquisition would bolster expansion efforts in Europe and Africa.
RMI is part of Columbia Pacific Management, a Seattle-based international health care business.
Most Read Business Stories
- Netflix raising prices for 58M US subscribers as costs rise
- Macy's will close its Northgate store next year, Redmond store in next few months
- Alaska Air to add thousands of jobs in 2019
- Most Googled tech questions state-by-state
- Seattle still has the most cranes in America, and construction isn't losing much steam