NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily Tuesday:
Rockwell Automation Inc., up $13.82 to $200.82
The industrial equipment and software company said it rejected acquisition offers from manufacturer Emerson Electric.
Under Armour Inc., down $3.89 to $12.52
Most Read Business Stories
- Skyrocketing Seattle-area rents leave tenants with no easy choices
- Defamation suit about election falsehoods puts Fox on its heels
- More home deals are falling through
- Seattle remembers Tom Alberg, the Ballard boy who guided a billionaire and shaped the city
- Pension deadline could speed retirement of experienced Boeing engineers
The athletic gear maker cut its annual profit forecast again as its North American business struggles.
Mondelez International Inc., up $2.13 to $41.43
The maker of Oreo cookies and Cadbury chocolate reported better-than-expected results in the third quarter.
Kellogg Co., up $3.66 to $62.53
The maker of Frosted Flakes, Pop Tarts and Eggo waffles topped Wall Street forecasts in its latest quarter.
Mosaic Co., up $1.49 to $22.34
The fertilizer maker said potash prices improved and its third-quarter results were stronger than analysts anticipated.
AK Steel Holding Corp., down $1.26 to $4.59
The steelmaker said weak results from the automotive market hurt its business in the third quarter.
Qualcomm Corp., down $3.65 to $51.01
The Wall Street Journal reported that Apple may stop using Qualcomm chips in iPhones and iPads.
Nautilus Inc., down $3.30 to $13
The fitness products maker cut its forecasts as sales of its TreadClimber device continued to decline.