Rhonda Rhyne was appointed president and chief executive of Prevencio, a Kirkland-based biotechnology company.
Rhyne has spent the past 20 years in executive management for life-sciences companies. Rhyne was president of CardioDynamics, which sold to SonoSite (now Fujifilm Holdings) and then founded Rhyne Life Sciences Consulting.
Daniel Miles was named principal at Bassetti Architects, Seattle.
Carolyn Stewart was promoted to vice president and managing director for The Private Bank of Union Bank in Seattle and Edward MacMillan was promoted to vice president and managing director for The Private Bank of Union Bank in Bellevue.
Most Read Business Stories
- 6 Dr. Seuss books won't be published for racist images
- Amazon sued by Black cloud-computing manager over alleged racial discrimination and sexual harassment
- The penthouse atop Smith Tower is on the rental market for the first time
- Frontier cancels flight, citing maskless passengers
- Costco, Whole Foods rise in Greenpeace rankings of grocery chains' plastic use
Dr. Jonathan Drachman was promoted to chief medical officer and executive vice president, research and development and Dr. Eric Sievers was promoted to senior vice president, clinical development at Seattle Genetics in Bothell. Dr. Jan Henrik ter Meulen was appointed chief scientific officer at Immune Design, Seattle.
Dr. Daniel Riegel joined the Bothell office of PartnerMD.
Eric Chavez, Shaina Johnson and Kathryn Boling
joined Betts Patterson & Mines, Seattle.
Shannon McGuire joined Blueocean Market Intelligence in Seattle as vice president of client development.
To be included in the On the Move, email firstname.lastname@example.org; fax, 206-382-8879; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111