Lexus of Seattle is now under new ownership, joining what is now one of the largest privately owned dealership groups in the country.
Lexus of Seattle is under new ownership, joining what is now one of the largest privately owned dealership groups in the country.
Thirteen Kuni Automotive dealerships, including Lexus of Seattle, have been acquired by New Jersey-based Holman Automotive.
Based in Vancouver, Wash., Kuni operates dealerships in Oregon, California, Colorado, Kansas and Washington.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed. Holman said its auto retail business now includes 34 locations with more than $3 billion in combined annual revenue.
Most Read Stories
- Retired Alabama cop on Roy Moore: ‘We were also told to ... make sure that he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders’
- A Washington syrah was named second best wine in the world
- Expect record-high temps, 'copious rain' in Seattle area as we head toward Thanksgiving VIEW
- Fake field goal? An errant challenge? Blame Pete Carroll for Seahawks' loss to Atlanta
- Bicyclist dies in hit-and-run crash in Sodo, police say