Lexus of Seattle is now under new ownership, joining what is now one of the largest privately owned dealership groups in the country.
Lexus of Seattle is under new ownership, joining what is now one of the largest privately owned dealership groups in the country.
Thirteen Kuni Automotive dealerships, including Lexus of Seattle, have been acquired by New Jersey-based Holman Automotive.
Based in Vancouver, Wash., Kuni operates dealerships in Oregon, California, Colorado, Kansas and Washington.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed. Holman said its auto retail business now includes 34 locations with more than $3 billion in combined annual revenue.
Most Read Business Stories
- As Seattle home prices dip, outer reaches of metro area are humming along
- Starbucks plans corporate shake-up and layoffs, starting with senior execs
- H-1B spouses’ work ban rule coming within three months, feds say
- Walmart tells leafy-green suppliers to start using blockchain
- NTSB faults Air Canada pilots for last year's near disaster WATCH