Lexus of Seattle is now under new ownership, joining what is now one of the largest privately owned dealership groups in the country.
Lexus of Seattle is under new ownership, joining what is now one of the largest privately owned dealership groups in the country.
Thirteen Kuni Automotive dealerships, including Lexus of Seattle, have been acquired by New Jersey-based Holman Automotive.
Based in Vancouver, Wash., Kuni operates dealerships in Oregon, California, Colorado, Kansas and Washington.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed. Holman said its auto retail business now includes 34 locations with more than $3 billion in combined annual revenue.
Most Read Business Stories
- Boeing wins big freighter jet order as FedEx bets on continued air cargo recovery
- Microsoft employees call on company to cancel contract with ICE
- Starbucks lowers profit forecast, speeds closures of poorly performing stores
- High rents, minimum wages and economic alarm bells | Jon Talton
- Troublesome advanced engines for Boeing, Airbus jets have disrupted airlines and shaken travelers