Lexus of Seattle is now under new ownership, joining what is now one of the largest privately owned dealership groups in the country.
Lexus of Seattle is under new ownership, joining what is now one of the largest privately owned dealership groups in the country.
Thirteen Kuni Automotive dealerships, including Lexus of Seattle, have been acquired by New Jersey-based Holman Automotive.
Based in Vancouver, Wash., Kuni operates dealerships in Oregon, California, Colorado, Kansas and Washington.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed. Holman said its auto retail business now includes 34 locations with more than $3 billion in combined annual revenue.
Most Read Stories
- With work permits in limbo, spouses of H-1B visa holders worry they’ll lose jobs
- Seattle police fatally shoot man near Ravenna Park
- King County Republican chair criticized after telling gun-control advocate 'Do not ever contact me again'
- Man who accused Ed Murray of sexual abuse found dead in Auburn motel WATCH
- Crashes involving 25 vehicles shut down snow-slicked I-90