New private equity owner Transom Capital Group intends to expand the Seattle chain of salons and spas.
Gene Juarez Salons & Spas, the Seattle chain with 10 locations, has a new private equity owner, Transom Capital Group.
The Los Angeles-based buyer said Monday it plans to grow the brand through investments in new locations, technology and people.
Gene Juarez has about 1,000 employees. No layoffs or management changes are planned, a representative said.
Most Read Business Stories
- Top executive at Boeing’s troubled South Carolina plant is out
- Amazon and CEO Jeff Bezos challenged on climate change. Here’s how shareholders voted on it and other issues.
- FAA will move first to approve the Boeing 737 MAX to fly again, possibly within weeks
- FAA head says Boeing 737 MAX will return to flight, but timetable is uncertain
- Wall Street skeptical over Nordstrom turnaround strategy