New private equity owner Transom Capital Group intends to expand the Seattle chain of salons and spas.
Gene Juarez Salons & Spas, the Seattle chain with 10 locations, has a new private equity owner, Transom Capital Group.
The Los Angeles-based buyer said Monday it plans to grow the brand through investments in new locations, technology and people.
Gene Juarez has about 1,000 employees. No layoffs or management changes are planned, a representative said.
Most Read Business Stories
- Amazon-owned Whole Foods cuts healthcare benefits for part-time employees
- The Kona coffee you buy from Costco and Walmart? It might be fake
- After three decades, Seattle's last black-owned funeral home struggles with displacement VIEW
- Some CBD vapes contain street drug instead of the real thing VIEW
- Photos Show How Attack Crippled Saudi Arabia’s Oil Output VIEW