New private equity owner Transom Capital Group intends to expand the Seattle chain of salons and spas.
Gene Juarez Salons & Spas, the Seattle chain with 10 locations, has a new private equity owner, Transom Capital Group.
The Los Angeles-based buyer said Monday it plans to grow the brand through investments in new locations, technology and people.
Gene Juarez has about 1,000 employees. No layoffs or management changes are planned, a representative said.
Most Read Business Stories
- We freaked out over Amazon's HQ2 search. But it turned out to be for all the wrong reasons | Danny Westneat
- U.S. pilots flying 737 MAX weren't told about new automatic systems change linked to Lion Air crash
- FAA evaluates a potential design flaw on Boeing's 737 MAX after Lion Air crash
- Starbucks laying off 350 people, mostly at Seattle headquarters
- Will Amazon's HQ2 sink Seattle's housing market?