New private equity owner Transom Capital Group intends to expand the Seattle chain of salons and spas.
Gene Juarez Salons & Spas, the Seattle chain with 10 locations, has a new private equity owner, Transom Capital Group.
The Los Angeles-based buyer said Monday it plans to grow the brand through investments in new locations, technology and people.
Gene Juarez has about 1,000 employees. No layoffs or management changes are planned, a representative said.
Most Read Business Stories
- 'They'd just given up' — an inside look at seafarers trapped aboard ships amid COVID-19 restrictions
- Hot, hot summer for Washington home shoppers: Record-breaking prices and a cutthroat market
- Nordstrom uses influencers to highlight COVID safety measures, reassure anxious shoppers
- Jeff Bezos’ new company linked to $10 billion climate change fund
- If you're in love with Trader Joe's, its stances can also break your heart