New private equity owner Transom Capital Group intends to expand the Seattle chain of salons and spas.
Gene Juarez Salons & Spas, the Seattle chain with 10 locations, has a new private equity owner, Transom Capital Group.
The Los Angeles-based buyer said Monday it plans to grow the brand through investments in new locations, technology and people.
Gene Juarez has about 1,000 employees. No layoffs or management changes are planned, a representative said.
Most Read Business Stories
- Boeing's fix tames the 'tiger' in the 737 MAX flight controls, say experts and critics
- As Boeing's 737 MAX nears a return to service, will flyers return to it?
- Boeing abandons its failed fuselage robots on the 777X, handing the job back to machinists WATCH
- Anatomy of a fraud: Fake billionaire's $6M scams claimed dozens of local victims VIEW
- A paranoid guide to fighting the ‘bugging epidemic’