Ikea's solar array produces 1.127 megawatts of electrical power from 3,268 panels.
Renton’s new Ikea store sports Washington’s largest rooftop solar array. And the company that installed it, A&R Solar, sent up a drone with a camera to capture it from the sky.
The array atop the two-story, 399,000-square-foot store produces 1.127 megawatts of electrical power from 3,268 panels, according to the solar company.
Watch the video here:
Most Read Business Stories
- Amazon, Costco not among major retailers shunning MyPillow and its Trump-boosting CEO
- Western Washington home sales, prices climbed in 2020. See how home prices rose in 23 counties.
- Does it make sense to pay off your mortgage early?
- Electric aviation startup MagniX opens new headquarters and production facility in Everett
- Bill to speed reopening of businesses draws lots of fans but faces uphill battle