Ikea's solar array produces 1.127 megawatts of electrical power from 3,268 panels.
Renton’s new Ikea store sports Washington’s largest rooftop solar array. And the company that installed it, A&R Solar, sent up a drone with a camera to capture it from the sky.
The array atop the two-story, 399,000-square-foot store produces 1.127 megawatts of electrical power from 3,268 panels, according to the solar company.
Watch the video here:
Most Read Business Stories
- Here’s one more sign of cooling in Seattle’s hot housing market
- FDA panel backs Pfizer’s low-dose COVID-19 vaccine for kids
- License plate scanners were supposed to bring peace of mind. Instead they tore the neighborhood apart.
- Bezos’ Blue Origin aims to build off-world business park. Here’s a peek
- FAA flags potential safety problem in layout of controls on Boeing 767 and 757 planes