Ikea's solar array produces 1.127 megawatts of electrical power from 3,268 panels.
Renton’s new Ikea store sports Washington’s largest rooftop solar array. And the company that installed it, A&R Solar, sent up a drone with a camera to capture it from the sky.
The array atop the two-story, 399,000-square-foot store produces 1.127 megawatts of electrical power from 3,268 panels, according to the solar company.
Watch the video here:
Most Read Business Stories
- REI to sell its never-used Bellevue headquarters and shift office work to multiple Seattle-area sites
- Amazon considers relocating some employees outside of Seattle
- Almost 600 to be laid off as Kent aerospace supplier shuts plant
- The nation wanted to eat out again. Everyone has paid the price.
- Grocery workers say morale is at an all-time low: 'They don't even treat us like humans anymore'