Ikea's solar array produces 1.127 megawatts of electrical power from 3,268 panels.
Renton’s new Ikea store sports Washington’s largest rooftop solar array. And the company that installed it, A&R Solar, sent up a drone with a camera to capture it from the sky.
The array atop the two-story, 399,000-square-foot store produces 1.127 megawatts of electrical power from 3,268 panels, according to the solar company.
Watch the video here:
Most Read Business Stories
- Long Before Divorce, Bill Gates Had Reputation for Questionable Behavior
- Suspect in Washington state's $650 million fraud arrested at airport trying to leave U.S.
- 88% of children covered by monthly payments starting in July
- 7 steps to take now to catch up on retirement savings
- Female biker was a 50-year-old man using FaceApp. After he confessed, his followers liked him even more.