Redmond Town Center has been acquired by a fund managed by DRA Advisors and JSH Properties of Bellevue.
The partners acquired the 695,000-square-foot shopping center Aug. 1 when Pacific Premier Retail, a Maryland real estate investment trust, sold it for $127 million, according to a regulatory filing by Macerich Co., a California REIT that controlled Pacific Premier.
Earlier this year, San Francisco-based Shorenstein Properties bought the 582,000-square-foot office complex at Redmond Town Center for $185 million from Pacific Premier, records show.
Steve Hansen of JSH Properties said 24 Hour Fitness and Charming Charlie will open at Redmond Town Center this fall.
Most Read Business Stories
- REI picks new satellite office ‘surrounded by trail networks’
- Judge upholds Seattle eviction regulations, rebuffing landlords' lawsuit
- Fry's Electronics executive accused of embezzling $65 million
- Funky electronics chain Fry's is no more
- Alaska Airlines ordered to pay $3.2M to family of woman who died after escalator fall