The new 31-story Bellevue office building is set to open at the end of the year.
Video game company Valve will move next May into the new Lincoln Square office tower in downtown Bellevue, developer Kemper Development Company said Tuesday.
Valve, based in Bellevue, will lease nine floors of the new 31-story building at NE 4th street and Bellevue Way, said Kemper President Jim Melby. The company will take up about 225,000 of the 710,000 square feet of new office under construction now.
The building is now about 70 percent leased and is set to open at the end of the year, Melby said: “At this stage in the dance, we’re thrilled.”
The development also includes a 245-room W Hotel, 218 luxury apartments and 175,000 square feet of retail, which will open in various stages over the next year.
Most Read Business Stories
- After first flight, 737 MAX 10 won't fly passengers until Boeing gets more safety measures approved
- Boeing 787 being converted to VIP jet has unusual accident at Moses Lake airfield
- The Amazon that customers don’t see: Inside a key warehouse during the pandemic
- Amazon brings its cashierless tech to Factoria in largest-yet grocery test
- Juneteenth a paid day off? Companies scramble to figure it out