Former NHL All-Star goalie Olie Kolzig, known as “Olie the Goalie,” has listed for sale his 90-acre estate in Kennewick — overlooking the Columbia Valley in Eastern Washington — for $4.1 million.
Kolzig played in the NHL from 1992-2009, most of them in Washington, D.C., for the Capitals. Before that, he played in the Western Hockey League for the Tri-City Americans. That’s when he met his wife, Christin, who is from the Tri-Cities.
The 15,260-square-foot house owned by the Kolzigs feature three guest suites, private master suite, formal living and dining salons, chef’s gourmet kitchen, two offices, media room, sports bar, gym, craft studio, 1,000 bottle wine cellar and two guest/staff apartments.
Joseph Brazen and Dean Clausen of Brazen Sotheby’s International Realty in Bellevue are the listing agents. The website is: http://columbiavalleywinecountryestate.com
Most Read Business Stories
- Amazon grabs large downtown Bellevue property next to transit hub
- Amazon earns record profit, vows to shift to one-day delivery for Prime members
- Largest e-recycling fraud in U.S. history sends owners of Kent firm to prison
- Debunking myths, shedding light on Boeing 737 MAX: Highlights from aerospace reporter Dominic Gates' Reddit AMA
- Boeing CEO denies any ‘technical slip’ in 737 MAX crashes, as grounding cuts into profit and cash reserves