Financial information targeted specifically for women is just a few clicks away on the Web.
Several websites cater to the financial interests of women, from asset allocation to retirement planning.
Here is a sampling:
BlueSuitMom.com: Touches on a variety of financial subjects important to women. bluesuitmom.com/money
Most Read Business Stories
- Boeing made an entire fake neighborhood to hide its bombers from potential WWII airstrikes
- 1 house, 45 offers: Homebuyers in Western Washington hard-pressed as supply remains scarce
- 55,000 in Washington state may have to pay back thousands in jobless benefits
- Seattle artists worry potential sale of historic INS building could spell the end for their studios
- Frontier cancels flight, citing maskless passengers
Nolo: Features personal financial guide on managing money, surviving divorce and planning for retirement. nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/personal-finance-women-29620.html
Women’s Institute for Financial Education: Provides features on financial matters, such as taxes, retirement, and budgeting and planning. wife.org/money_invest.htm
Women’s Institute for a Secure Retirement: Spotlights five key financial categories under “Your Financial Future” on its home page. wiserwomen.org
U.S. Department of Labor: Covers aspects of an employer retirement plan and tracking Social Security benefits. dol.gov/ebsa/publications/women.html