PEORIA, Ill. (AP) — The Greater Peoria Farm Show bills itself as the largest indoor agricultural showcase in Illinois.
This year is no exception. The (Peoria) Journal Star reports the 36th edition boasts 355 vendors with more than 1,000 products in 90,000 square feet (about 8,400 square meters) of exhibit space.
The show runs through Thursday.
The exhibits include the traditional down-on-the-farm equipment as well as the cutting edge in tools and technology.
Most Read Business Stories
- Skyrocketing Seattle-area rents leave tenants with no easy choices
- Defamation suit about election falsehoods puts Fox on its heels
- More home deals are falling through
- Seattle remembers Tom Alberg, the Ballard boy who guided a billionaire and shaped the city
- Nursing homes sue residents' friends, family to collect unpaid debt
Ron Bormaster is show manager for Minnesota-based Farm Shows USA . He says the show has the latest and “gets better and better all the time.”
Harvest Energy Solutions is an example. It occupies the central spot in the hall with a tower of solar panels. The Michigan company works with farmers on renewable energy installations.
Information from: Journal Star, http://pjstar.com