With interest rates up, people looking to tap into their home equity want to make sure they are getting the best possible deal for their...
With interest rates up, people looking to tap into their home equity want to make sure they are getting the best possible deal for their money.
With home-equity rates looking attractive, homeowners should consider whether they are better off tapping into a loan rather than refinancing the mortgage to get their cash out.
The “loan calculator” section at www.lendingtree.com includes a calculator that allows a consumer to compare the two types of loans to decide which deal is the best for them, based on current terms and conditions.
You can do the comparison by going to www.lendingtree.com/smartborrower/calculators.aspx.
Most Read Business Stories
- Thousands line up in Seattle for jobs at Amazon, which has thousands on offer WATCH
- Restaurant company RUI bankruptcy auction canceled for lack of competitive bids
- Amazon-owned Whole Foods cuts healthcare benefits for part-time employees
- FAA chief will assess 737 MAX status in trip to Seattle this week
- After three decades, Seattle's last black-owned funeral home struggles with displacement VIEW