With interest rates up, people looking to tap into their home equity want to make sure they are getting the best possible deal for their...
With interest rates up, people looking to tap into their home equity want to make sure they are getting the best possible deal for their money.
With home-equity rates looking attractive, homeowners should consider whether they are better off tapping into a loan rather than refinancing the mortgage to get their cash out.
The “loan calculator” section at www.lendingtree.com includes a calculator that allows a consumer to compare the two types of loans to decide which deal is the best for them, based on current terms and conditions.
You can do the comparison by going to www.lendingtree.com/smartborrower/calculators.aspx.
Most Read Business Stories
- Amazon considers relocating some employees out of Seattle
- The pandemic isn't the only risk to Seattle business
- Almost 600 to be laid off as Kent aerospace supplier shuts plant
- Amazon downplays latest relocation rumors, but experts say COVID makes Seattle even less attractive
- REI to sell its never-used Bellevue headquarters and shift office work to multiple Seattle-area sites