With interest rates up, people looking to tap into their home equity want to make sure they are getting the best possible deal for their...
With interest rates up, people looking to tap into their home equity want to make sure they are getting the best possible deal for their money.
With home-equity rates looking attractive, homeowners should consider whether they are better off tapping into a loan rather than refinancing the mortgage to get their cash out.
The “loan calculator” section at www.lendingtree.com includes a calculator that allows a consumer to compare the two types of loans to decide which deal is the best for them, based on current terms and conditions.
You can do the comparison by going to www.lendingtree.com/smartborrower/calculators.aspx.
Most Read Business Stories
- Safeway plans Seattle upgrades and redevelopments, but questions remain about timing
- Housing crunch sends bigger populations to smaller towns
- Report: Strategic downtown Seattle blocks for sale near Amazon HQ
- Solving the saver’s most-enviable problem: too much cash | Your Funds
- Airbus roiled by secret Boeing order for 737 MAX jets that stole the Paris Air Show