With interest rates up, people looking to tap into their home equity want to make sure they are getting the best possible deal for their...
With interest rates up, people looking to tap into their home equity want to make sure they are getting the best possible deal for their money.
With home-equity rates looking attractive, homeowners should consider whether they are better off tapping into a loan rather than refinancing the mortgage to get their cash out.
The “loan calculator” section at www.lendingtree.com includes a calculator that allows a consumer to compare the two types of loans to decide which deal is the best for them, based on current terms and conditions.
You can do the comparison by going to www.lendingtree.com/smartborrower/calculators.aspx.
Most Read Business Stories
- Boeing abandons its failed fuselage robots on the 777X, handing the job back to machinists WATCH
- Stock scams bring 15-year sentence for former Eastside man who posed as a billionaire
- Anatomy of a fraud: Fake billionaire's $6M scams claimed dozens of local victims VIEW
- Bill Gates tops Jeff Bezos as world’s richest person with Amazon slide
- FAA boss says agency won't be swayed by 'pressure' to approve Boeing's 737 MAX WATCH