Doug Marshall joined BECU, a Tukwila-based not-for-profit credit union, as senior vice president of digital channels and product management.
Marshall has more than 30 years of business management and marketing experience and has an MBA from the University of Washington.
He also has served on a number of community and industry boards and is currently a director on the board of Tiger Logic, a provider of database software.
Most Read Business Stories
- 55,000 in Washington state may have to pay back thousands in jobless benefits
- 1 house, 45 offers: Homebuyers in Western Washington hard-pressed as supply remains scarce
- Boeing CEO gave up millions in pay; here's what he and other top execs earned
- Jeff Bezos gets fraction of legal fees from girlfriend’s brother
- Amazon's telehealth arm quietly expands to 21 more states
Sandra LeDuc was hired as director of content at Portent, Seattle.
Karen Stash was appointed senior product manager and Mark Powell
was named product manager at Terex Aerial Work Platforms in Redmond.
Jim Soukup was named vice president in alternative delivery for transportation project development,
was named operations manager, transportation, Brian Mannelly was named senior marine planner, transportation and Janet Lee was hired as office engineer, transportation at AECOM, Seattle.
Emily Spahn was named project hydrologist and Kathy Sitchin as marketing coordinator at Confluence Environmental, Seattle.
Michael Cusack joined Icicle Seafoods in Seattle as executive vice president, sales and marketing.
Bryce Phillips was named chief executive of evo, Seattle.
Gary Beyer was hired as chief executive of Gibberin, Kirkland.
To be included in the On the Move column, email firstname.lastname@example.org; send the information by fax, 206-382-8879; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.