Tim Leberecht was appointed chief marketing officer at NBBJ, a global architecture and design firm based in Seattle.
Leberecht joined NBBJ from Frog Design, where he had been chief marketing officer of the leading design and innovation consultancy.
Before that, he held marketing positions with software company Mindjet, the Athens 2004 Olympic Games, and Deutsche Telekom.
Jenny Lee was named senior art director and Roxanne Tolnas account director at DNA, Seattle.
Most Read Business Stories
- The penthouse atop Smith Tower is on the rental market for the first time
- Downtowns will be back, but Seattle has choices to make
- Boutique cruise line Windstar will move its Seattle headquarters to Miami
- Zillow’s price estimates are now cash offers in homebuying push
- FCC approves $50 monthly high-speed internet subsidy for low-income households
Ben Steele was promoted to executive creative director at Hornall Anderson, Seattle.
Kate Spelman joined K&L Gates, Seattle.
Sandra LeDuc was hired as director of content at Portent, Seattle.
Bela Biro was named president of Monlina Healthcare of Washington, Bothell.
Danielle Woolum was hired as audit associate, Maria DeAtley was promoted to senior in audit and assurance services, and Jennifer Ross was promoted to senior in finance and accounting services at Clark Nuber, Bellevue.
Ludwig Marz was hired to lead employee relations and Stephen Halsey to direct marketing and online services at The Seattle Public Library.
Prasad Saripalli was named chief technology officer and executive vice president of OneOcean, Seattle.
To be included in the On the Move column, email email@example.com; send the information by fax, 206-382-8879; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.