The six office buildings at Redmond Town Center are for sale.
The complex includes 582,000 square feet of office space — fully leased to Microsoft and AT&T Wireless — and two garages with more than 2,000 parking stalls, according to a recent offering memorandum from brokerage Eastdil Secured.
The offering, which has no asking price, does not include the neighboring shopping mall.
All the buildings are owned by Macerich, a California real-estate investment firm that focuses on retail properties.
Most Read Business Stories
- 55,000 in Washington state may have to pay back thousands in jobless benefits
- 1 house, 45 offers: Homebuyers in Western Washington hard-pressed as supply remains scarce
- Boeing CEO gave up millions in pay; here's what he and other top execs earned
- Jeff Bezos gets fraction of legal fees from girlfriend’s brother
- Highlights of the $1.9T COVID bill nearing final passage