TUPELO, Miss. (AP) — A publishing company in Mississippi has named a new top executive.
William H. Bronson III begins work June 25 as CEO and publisher of Journal Inc. and the Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal . He succeeds Clay Foster, who left the job in recent weeks.
The newspaper reports that Journal Inc.’s board of directors announced Bronson’s hiring Monday. The 47-year-old Louisiana native has a journalism degree from the University of Mississippi.
Since 2007, Bronson has been publisher of The Daily Citizen-News, a daily newspaper with a circulation of 9,000 in Dalton, Georgia.
Most Read Business Stories
- The latest pricing glitch spooked Vanguard shareholders | Your Funds
- I shared my phone number. I learned I shouldn’t have.
- Southwest, a stalwart Boeing 737 MAX customer, eyes other jets
- Worried about a recession? Protect yourself but don't panic
- Eastside's fake British billionaire, Keenan Gracey, pleads guilty in 'pre-IPO' fraud
He previously served as publisher and editor of The Americus Times Recorder in Americus, Georgia. He was also advertising director for The Daily Advertiser in Lafayette, Louisiana, and sales manager at The Post-Crescent in Appleton, Wisconsin.
Information from: Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal, http://djournal.com