WILMINGTON, N.C. (AP) — A packaging company in North Carolina says it is giving its employees a bonus of $1,000 after the tax cut legislation signed by President Trump.
The StarNews of Wilmington reported that Atlantic Packaging said Wednesday it will give employees who have been with the company for ,more than a year a $1,000 bonus by Feb. 15. The company said about 1,000 of its workers will get the bonus.
A number of larger companies, including AT&T, Bank of America, Boeing, Disney and Walmart have made similar moves in recent weeks.
Atlantic Packaging of Wilmington distributes packaging materials and operates manufacturing facilities for paper converting, printing and labeling products.
Most Read Business Stories
- Tax season 2022: What to know about child credit and stimulus payments
- Trash left uncollected as Seattle-area sanitation workers join strike
- Boeing is boycotting local aerospace suppliers group
- Mission Ridge says expansion resort project faces 'disjointed' application process
- Amazon Fresh grocery store opening in a former Sears in Federal Way
Information from: The StarNews, http://starnewsonline.com