NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily on Tuesday:
Netflix Inc., up $18.99 to $118.79
The streaming video company reported strong international subscriber growth, and its U.S. results were better than excepted.
Del Taco Restaurants Inc., up $1.11 to $13.74
Most Read Stories
- Seattle’s income tax on the wealthy is illegal, judge rules
- Analysis: Five reasons the Seahawks waived Dwight Freeney WATCH
- 'I just can’t take these night games': Husky football fans tired of late games, with little notice
- 2 shot at Capitol Hill nightclub in Seattle
- Before losing cancer battle, Ben Cushing inspired Cougars, Huskies to band together VIEW
The restaurant chain raised its annual profit and revenue projections after it reported solid sales in the third quarter.
IBM Corp., down $4.05 to $150.72
Analysts said the technology and consulting company’s profit margins were weak, although its profit and sales were solid.
UnitedHealth Group Inc., up $9.26 to $143.39
The largest U.S. health insurer reported a bigger-than-expected profit and raised its annual forecast.
Amaya Inc., down $1.25 to $14.24
The poker website operator said it won’t combine with competitor William Hill PLC.
Goldman Sachs Group Inc., up $3.63 to $172.63
The bank’s quarterly results surpassed expectations thanks to strong results at its trading and investment businesses.
Visa Inc., down 57 cents to $81.58
The payment processor said CEO Charlie Scharf will resign for personal reasons.
Johnson & Johnson, down $3.08 to $115.41
Pfizer said it will start selling a lower-cost version of Johnson & Johnson’s biggest selling drug, Remicade, in November.