Morton's Pharmacy in West Seattle is being sold to Pharmaca Integrative Pharmacy of Boulder, Colo. Pharmaca will take over Morton's operations...
Morton’s Pharmacy in West Seattle is being sold to Pharmaca Integrative Pharmacy of Boulder, Colo.
Pharmaca will take over Morton’s operations by the end of May, and Morton’s staff and policies will remain in place. The store will remain open during remodeling. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Morton’s owner Bill McNary, who will remain on staff during the transition, said in a release that “Morton’s will only get better from this deal with a larger range of wellness products.”
Pharmaca has 21 pharmacies in several states. It opened in Madison Park in 2002 and in Wallingford last June.
Most Read Business Stories
- Boeing made an entire fake neighborhood to hide its bombers from potential WWII airstrikes
- 1 house, 45 offers: Homebuyers in Western Washington hard-pressed as supply remains scarce
- 55,000 in Washington state may have to pay back thousands in jobless benefits
- Seattle artists worry potential sale of historic INS building could spell the end for their studios
- Frontier cancels flight, citing maskless passengers
Melissa Allison: 206-464-3312 or email@example.com