The business week ahead
TUESDAY: The National Association of Home Builders releases its housing market index for September.
WEDNESDAY: The Commerce Department reports housing starts for August and the second-quarter current account trade deficit.
THURSDAY: The National Association of Realtors reports existing home sales for August.
Most Read Business Stories
- Tall buildings out of timber? In the face of climate change, Seattle encourages it VIEW
- Hundreds of thousands stranded as travel agency collapses VIEW
- Union calls for Fred Meyer boycott in Southwest Washington, Oregon over alleged intimidation
- A.I. 101: What is artificial intelligence and where is it going?
- Lack of redundancies on Boeing 737 MAX system baffles some involved in developing the jet