The business week ahead
TUESDAY: The National Association of Home Builders releases its housing market index for September.
WEDNESDAY: The Commerce Department reports housing starts for August and the second-quarter current account trade deficit.
THURSDAY: The National Association of Realtors reports existing home sales for August.
Most Read Business Stories
- Tacoma's housing market is now the hottest in U.S. — and Seattle knows why
- FAA will move first to approve the Boeing 737 MAX to fly again, possibly within weeks
- SpaceX launches 60 Redmond-built satellites for space-based broadband network
- Top executive at Boeing’s troubled South Carolina plant is out
- CEOs get $800,000 pay raise, leaving workers further behind