The business week ahead
TUESDAY: The National Association of Home Builders releases its housing market index for September.
WEDNESDAY: The Commerce Department reports housing starts for August and the second-quarter current account trade deficit.
THURSDAY: The National Association of Realtors reports existing home sales for August.
Most Read Business Stories
- Thousands line up in Seattle for jobs at Amazon, which has thousands on offer WATCH
- Restaurant company RUI bankruptcy auction canceled for lack of competitive bids
- Amazon-owned Whole Foods cuts healthcare benefits for part-time employees
- FAA chief will assess 737 MAX status in trip to Seattle this week
- After three decades, Seattle's last black-owned funeral home struggles with displacement VIEW