The business week ahead
TUESDAY: The National Association of Home Builders releases its housing market index for September.
WEDNESDAY: The Commerce Department reports housing starts for August and the second-quarter current account trade deficit.
THURSDAY: The National Association of Realtors reports existing home sales for August.
Most Read Business Stories
- Property taxes dropping in half of King County cities after years of big increases
- Canada's answer to Tesla is a $15,500 electric three-wheeler
- Alaska Air to appeal $78 million judgment over pay for Virgin America flight attendants
- Airbus's A380 failure ripples through its rivalry with Boeing in complex ways
- Cox to sell majority stake in TV stations, including Seattle’s KIRO-TV