The business week ahead
TUESDAY: The National Association of Home Builders releases its housing market index for September.
WEDNESDAY: The Commerce Department reports housing starts for August and the second-quarter current account trade deficit.
THURSDAY: The National Association of Realtors reports existing home sales for August.
Most Read Business Stories
- Amazon Prime Day draws more than just shoppers looking for a deal; workers, critics and others weigh in
- Belltown condo building is a hive of Airbnb guests
- Amazon's Prime Day: 5 things to know before you shop
- We've just lived through the greatest period of restaurant growth in U.S. history. Here's why it's ending.
- How a tax loophole is helping tech company workers save millions