The business week ahead
TUESDAY: The National Association of Home Builders releases its housing market index for September.
WEDNESDAY: The Commerce Department reports housing starts for August and the second-quarter current account trade deficit.
THURSDAY: The National Association of Realtors reports existing home sales for August.
Most Read Business Stories
- Netflix raising prices for 58M US subscribers as costs rise
- Macy's will close its Northgate store next year, Redmond store in next few months
- Seattle still has the most cranes in America, and construction isn't losing much steam
- T-Mobile executives were Trump customers while seeking deal approval
- Furloughed federal workers offered 90-day, interest-free loans by Washington Federal