The business week ahead
TUESDAY: The National Association of Home Builders releases its housing market index for September.
WEDNESDAY: The Commerce Department reports housing starts for August and the second-quarter current account trade deficit.
THURSDAY: The National Association of Realtors reports existing home sales for August.
Most Read Business Stories
- New Seasons Ballard to close, Metropolitan Market taking over Mercer Island store in grocery merger
- Burien has been plagued by noise from Sea-Tac Airport. So residents sued the government -- and won.
- Explosion of U.S. tech jobs concentrated in just 5 metro areas, study finds
- Celadon bankruptcy leaves more than 3,000 truck drivers jobless during the holidays
- FAA engineers objected to Boeing's removal of some 787 lightning protection measures