The business week ahead
TUESDAY: The National Association of Home Builders releases its housing market index for September.
WEDNESDAY: The Commerce Department reports housing starts for August and the second-quarter current account trade deficit.
THURSDAY: The National Association of Realtors reports existing home sales for August.
Most Read Business Stories
- Apple plans to add 2,000 employees in Seattle
- Housing crunch sends bigger populations to smaller towns
- Safeway plans Seattle upgrades and redevelopments, but questions remain about timing
- Report: Strategic downtown Seattle blocks for sale near Amazon HQ
- Sellers in Amazon's bookstore feel beaten up by counterfeit Wild West