The business week ahead
TUESDAY: The Commerce Department releases its current account trade measure for the fourth quarter.
WEDNESDAY: Starbucks holds its annual meeting at 10 a.m. at McCaw Hall, Seattle Center. It will be Howard Schultz’s last shareholders meeting as CEO; he’s stepping down from that position in April, though he’ll continue with the company as executive chairman. … The state’s Employment Security Department reports February jobs data for Washington and the Seattle area. … The National Association of Realtors releases existing home sales for February.
THURSDAY: The Commerce Department reports on February new home sales.
FRIDAY: The Commerce Department releases durable-goods data for February.
Most Read Stories
- Rebound with redemption: Huskies come back to beat Utah behind the unlikeliest of heroes
- Kickoff time, TV info announced for 110th Apple Cup
- Parents, adult son believed dead in Sammamish murder-suicide
- Huskies won't repeat as Pac-12 champs, but their consolation prize? The game of the year
- Anthony Bourdain brought 'Parts Unknown' to Seattle — here's where he ate