The business week ahead
MONDAY: The Institute for Supply Management releases its service sector index for October.
TUESDAY: The Northwest Multiple Listing Service reports October home price data for a market that has been cooling for months. … The Labor Department issues its September job openings and labor turnover survey.
WEDNESDAY: The Federal Reserve reports consumer credit data for September.
THURSDAY: Federal Reserve policymakers conclude their two-day meeting on interest rates. They’re not expected to raise rates this month.
Most Read Business Stories
- Apple says it plans to turn Seattle into 'key engineering hub' with 2,000 new workers
- Seattle is 'a notable exception' for stalled home prices
- Sellers in Amazon's bookstore feel beaten up by counterfeit Wild West
- Housing crunch sends bigger populations to smaller towns
- Nintendo's Doug Bowser begins his reign, enjoying jokes about his namesake Mario nemesis
FRIDAY: The Labor Department releases the Producer Price Index for October.