The business week ahead
MONDAY: The Institute for Supply Management releases its service sector index for October.
TUESDAY: The Northwest Multiple Listing Service reports October home price data for a market that has been cooling for months. … The Labor Department issues its September job openings and labor turnover survey.
WEDNESDAY: The Federal Reserve reports consumer credit data for September.
THURSDAY: Federal Reserve policymakers conclude their two-day meeting on interest rates. They’re not expected to raise rates this month.
Most Read Business Stories
- FAA evaluates a potential design flaw on Boeing's 737 MAX after Lion Air crash
- U.S. pilots flying 737 MAX weren't told about new automatic systems change linked to Lion Air crash
- Credit-card mistake slams Nordstrom's third-quarter profit
- PG&E linked to fatal wildfires; its stock nose-dives
- Millennials are disrupting Thanksgiving with their tiny turkeys
FRIDAY: The Labor Department releases the Producer Price Index for October.