The business week ahead
MONDAY: The Institute for Supply Management releases its service sector index for October.
TUESDAY: The Northwest Multiple Listing Service reports October home price data for a market that has been cooling for months. … The Labor Department issues its September job openings and labor turnover survey.
WEDNESDAY: The Federal Reserve reports consumer credit data for September.
THURSDAY: Federal Reserve policymakers conclude their two-day meeting on interest rates. They’re not expected to raise rates this month.
Most Read Business Stories
- Facing populist assault, global elites regroup in Davos
- 5 investment tips from Vanguard founder John Bogle
- King County property tax bills are coming, and the housing market slowdown won't lower your bill
- After Paul Allen's death, Stratolaunch cuts sharply back — but giant plane will still fly WATCH
- Alaska Airlines flight diversion leads to a 30-hour nightmare for passengers WATCH
FRIDAY: The Labor Department releases the Producer Price Index for October.