The business week ahead
MONDAY: The Institute for Supply Management releases its service sector index for October.
TUESDAY: The Northwest Multiple Listing Service reports October home price data for a market that has been cooling for months. … The Labor Department issues its September job openings and labor turnover survey.
WEDNESDAY: The Federal Reserve reports consumer credit data for September.
THURSDAY: Federal Reserve policymakers conclude their two-day meeting on interest rates. They’re not expected to raise rates this month.
Most Read Business Stories
- U.S. pilots flying 737 MAX weren't told about new automatic systems change linked to Lion Air crash
- Will Amazon's HQ2 sink Seattle's housing market?
- Amazon selects New York, Northern Virginia, for HQ2 expansion, reports say VIEW
- Starbucks laying off 350 people, mostly at Seattle headquarters
- From suicide blast in Afghanistan to helping run Boeing Commercial Airplanes WATCH
FRIDAY: The Labor Department releases the Producer Price Index for October.