The business week ahead
MONDAY: The Institute for Supply Management releases its service sector index for October.
TUESDAY: The Northwest Multiple Listing Service reports October home price data for a market that has been cooling for months. … The Labor Department issues its September job openings and labor turnover survey.
WEDNESDAY: The Federal Reserve reports consumer credit data for September.
THURSDAY: Federal Reserve policymakers conclude their two-day meeting on interest rates. They’re not expected to raise rates this month.
Most Read Business Stories
- Emirates negotiations may deal blow to key Boeing 777X order
- How updates from Apple and Google will change your smartphone
- Battered by the 737 MAX crisis, Boeing leadership braces for the Paris Air Show
- With fewer skilled stitchers to hire, Seattle-based gear company expands elsewhere
- Former tobacco executive is making his mark at Ste. Michelle Wine Estates
FRIDAY: The Labor Department releases the Producer Price Index for October.