The business week ahead
MONDAY: The Institute for Supply Management releases its service sector index for October.
TUESDAY: The Northwest Multiple Listing Service reports October home price data for a market that has been cooling for months. … The Labor Department issues its September job openings and labor turnover survey.
WEDNESDAY: The Federal Reserve reports consumer credit data for September.
THURSDAY: Federal Reserve policymakers conclude their two-day meeting on interest rates. They’re not expected to raise rates this month.
Most Read Business Stories
- Belltown penthouse is region’s priciest condo sale ever — and new owners won't even live there
- Flawed analysis, failed oversight: How Boeing, FAA certified the suspect 737 MAX flight control system | Times Watchdog
- FBI joining criminal investigation into certification of Boeing 737 MAX
- Doomed jets lacked 2 key safety features that Boeing sold only as extras
- Indonesia's Garuda Airlines cancels order for 49 Boeing 737 Max jets
FRIDAY: The Labor Department releases the Producer Price Index for October.