The business week ahead
MONDAY: The Institute for Supply Management releases its service sector index for October.
TUESDAY: The Northwest Multiple Listing Service reports October home price data for a market that has been cooling for months. … The Labor Department issues its September job openings and labor turnover survey.
WEDNESDAY: The Federal Reserve reports consumer credit data for September.
THURSDAY: Federal Reserve policymakers conclude their two-day meeting on interest rates. They’re not expected to raise rates this month.
Most Read Business Stories
- King County property tax bills are coming, and the housing market slowdown won't lower your bill
- Furloughed federal workers offered 90-day, interest-free loans by Washington Federal
- Seattle still has the most cranes in America, and construction isn't losing much steam
- Macy's will close its Northgate store next year, Redmond store in next few months
- Outpouring of generosity for TSA workers, others without pay VIEW
FRIDAY: The Labor Department releases the Producer Price Index for October.