The business week ahead
TODAY: As the Paris Air Show opens, new Boeing Commercial Airplanes CEO Kevin McAllister makes his public debut with a presentation on the state of the business. Boeing is also expected to formally launch the next version of its single-aisle jet family, the 737 MAX 10, with a slew of orders.
TUESDAY: Boeing Vice President Mike Delaney gives a briefing in Paris on Boeing airplanes in development, including the not-yet-launched “middle of the market” 797. And Vice President of Marketing Randy Tinseth will present Boeing’s annual 20-year market forecast.
WEDNESDAY: The National Association of Realtors releases data on existing home sales for May.
THURSDAY: The business side of the Paris Air Show will wrap up with a closing Airbus news conference, and news media will weigh in on the success of the show for Airbus and Boeing.
Most Read Stories
- 'The Big Dark' is here as first of three storms rolls into Northwest on stretch of trans-Pacific moisture
- Boeing, reversing tide of cuts, rushes to bring back retirees as temps
- As Amazon’s deadline for HQ2 bids closes, speculation on winner heats up
- Midweek rain in Seattle area is just hint of what's to come, forecasters say
- As Confederate statues fall, this Washington town is creating a monument to its black founder VIEW
FRIDAY: The Commerce Department reports new home sales for May.