The business week ahead
TUESDAY: The Commerce Department reports October international trade data. … The Institute for Supply Management releases its service-sector index for November.
WEDNESDAY: The Northwest Multiple Listing Service releases home sales and price data for November, when real- estate activity typically dies down — but this hasn’t been a typical year for the market. … Payroll processor ADP reports how many jobs private employers added in November. … The Labor Department releases revised third-quarter productivity data.
THURSDAY: The Federal Reserve releases consumer credit data for October.
FRIDAY: The Labor Department reports November U.S. employment data.
Most Read Business Stories
- Amazon closing 130-person Seattle delivery support unit, moving the jobs to Phoenix
- Bitcoin backlash as ‘miners’ suck up electricity, stress power grids in Central Washington
- Amazon's Alexa recorded and shared a conversation without consent, report says
- Boeing sends exec to help Rolls-Royce fix 787 engine woes
- Two Woodinville wineries moving into former Redhook brewery