The business week ahead
TUESDAY: The Commerce Department reports October international trade data. … The Institute for Supply Management releases its service-sector index for November.
WEDNESDAY: The Northwest Multiple Listing Service releases home sales and price data for November, when real- estate activity typically dies down — but this hasn’t been a typical year for the market. … Payroll processor ADP reports how many jobs private employers added in November. … The Labor Department releases revised third-quarter productivity data.
THURSDAY: The Federal Reserve releases consumer credit data for October.
FRIDAY: The Labor Department reports November U.S. employment data.
Most Read Stories
- Sore losers? That’s too soft a label for how the Seahawks reacted at the end of Jags loss
- Seahawks-Jaguars game ends in ugly brawl, and an altercation with Jacksonville fans VIEW
- Asked & Answered: What happened to Tom the Guessing Doorman at Costco?
- Amazon’s Seattle hiring frenzy slows sharply; what’s going on?
- One of last great Washington train rides coming to an end