The business week ahead
TUESDAY: The Commerce Department reports October international trade data. … The Institute for Supply Management releases its service-sector index for November.
WEDNESDAY: The Northwest Multiple Listing Service releases home sales and price data for November, when real- estate activity typically dies down — but this hasn’t been a typical year for the market. … Payroll processor ADP reports how many jobs private employers added in November. … The Labor Department releases revised third-quarter productivity data.
THURSDAY: The Federal Reserve releases consumer credit data for October.
FRIDAY: The Labor Department reports November U.S. employment data.
Most Read Stories
- Man who accused Ed Murray of sexual abuse found dead in Auburn motel WATCH
- After 911 calls and a lockdown at Highline College, police find 'zero evidence' of a shooting VIEW
- Snow in Seattle? Freezing temperatures? 'Be ready for it'
- With work permits in limbo, spouses of H-1B visa holders worry they’ll lose jobs
- Everett teen arrested after grandmother finds journal detailing school-shooting plot, police say