The business week ahead
TUESDAY: The Commerce Department reports October international trade data. … The Institute for Supply Management releases its service-sector index for November.
WEDNESDAY: The Northwest Multiple Listing Service releases home sales and price data for November, when real- estate activity typically dies down — but this hasn’t been a typical year for the market. … Payroll processor ADP reports how many jobs private employers added in November. … The Labor Department releases revised third-quarter productivity data.
THURSDAY: The Federal Reserve releases consumer credit data for October.
FRIDAY: The Labor Department reports November U.S. employment data.
Most Read Business Stories
- Dispute arises among U.S. pilots on Boeing 737 MAX system linked to Lion Air crash
- More stores closing on Thanksgiving as online shopping booms; here's what's open, closed in the Seattle area
- T-Mobile plans $160 million Bellevue campus renovation VIEW
- Boeing to hold global conference call with airlines that fly 737 MAX model that was involved in crash
- The 'rational' businesswoman picked to temper Tesla's mercurial Musk