The business week ahead
TUESDAY: The Commerce Department reports October international trade data. … The Institute for Supply Management releases its service-sector index for November.
WEDNESDAY: The Northwest Multiple Listing Service releases home sales and price data for November, when real- estate activity typically dies down — but this hasn’t been a typical year for the market. … Payroll processor ADP reports how many jobs private employers added in November. … The Labor Department releases revised third-quarter productivity data.
THURSDAY: The Federal Reserve releases consumer credit data for October.
FRIDAY: The Labor Department reports November U.S. employment data.
Most Read Business Stories
- Pioneer of Central Washington cryptocurrency boom falls on hard times
- Boeing picks up a ‘buy’ recommendation from old Airbus foe John Leahy
- Paul Allen's death leaves many questions around what's likely the largest estate in Washington history
- Paul Allen invested in Seattle the old-fashioned way | Jon Talton
- Amazon Prime memberships might be waning