The business week ahead
TUESDAY: The Commerce Department reports October international trade data. … The Institute for Supply Management releases its service-sector index for November.
WEDNESDAY: The Northwest Multiple Listing Service releases home sales and price data for November, when real- estate activity typically dies down — but this hasn’t been a typical year for the market. … Payroll processor ADP reports how many jobs private employers added in November. … The Labor Department releases revised third-quarter productivity data.
THURSDAY: The Federal Reserve releases consumer credit data for October.
FRIDAY: The Labor Department reports November U.S. employment data.
Most Read Business Stories
- Boeing is bullish on commercial jet outlook, plans increase in 767 production
- Seattle-area home-price growth from current boom has surpassed last decade’s bubble
- Big-name movie created with technology from two small Seattle startups WATCH
- Microsoft names first general counsel in two years
- Bombardier CSeries set to become just another Airbus jet after deal