A look at the business week ahead
MONDAY: The Commerce Department reports on construction spending for December.
TUESDAY: The Institute for Supply Management releases its service sector index for February. … The Commerce Department reports December data on new home sales.
WEDNESDAY: The Northwest Multiple Listing Service releases its home price data for February, amid a slide in local home prices. … ADP releases its employment survey for February. … The Commerce Department reports on international trade for December. … The Federal Reserve releases its Beige Book, a summary of regional economic outlooks.
THURSDAY: The Labor Department reports fourth-quarter productivity data. … The Federal Reserve releases consumer credit data for January.
Most Read Business Stories
- As Seattle's new hotels roll out automation to serve guests, workers worry
- Boeing discovers flaw in sought-after 737 MAX simulator, the same kind that Ethiopian Airlines had
- Ethiopian Airlines calls criticism of its pilots an effort to 'divert public attention' from Boeing 737 MAX flaws
- Seattle-based supercomputer maker Cray agrees to $1.3 billion acquisition by Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Boeing altered key switches in 737 MAX cockpit, limiting ability to shut off MCAS
FRIDAY: The Labor Department reports U.S. employment data for February.