The business week ahead
TODAY: The Institute for Supply Management releases its manufacturing index for June. … The Commerce Department reports on May construction spending.
TUESDAY: The Commerce Department releases factory orders for May.
WEDNESDAY: U.S. financial markets are closed for the Independence Day holiday.
THURSDAY: The Northwest Multiple Listing Service releases its local home-price data for June, normally a busy month for the Seattle-area real estate market. … The Institute for Supply Management releases its service sector index for June. … The Federal Reserve issues the minutes from its June interest-rate meeting.
FRIDAY: The Labor Department reports U.S. employment data for June. … The Commerce Department releases May international trade data.
Most Read Business Stories
- Boeing's head of communications stepping down
- No good deed goes unpunished — Bezos' gift and its discontents | Jon Talton
- Coca-Cola eyeing drinks infused with pot’s CBD
- ‘Pit-bull’ lawyer suing IBM for age discrimination
- Amazon has patented a system that would put workers in a cage, on top of a robot