The business week ahead
TODAY: The Institute for Supply Management releases its manufacturing index for June. … The Commerce Department reports on May construction spending.
TUESDAY: The Commerce Department releases factory orders for May.
WEDNESDAY: U.S. financial markets are closed for the Independence Day holiday.
THURSDAY: The Northwest Multiple Listing Service releases its local home-price data for June, normally a busy month for the Seattle-area real estate market. … The Institute for Supply Management releases its service sector index for June. … The Federal Reserve issues the minutes from its June interest-rate meeting.
FRIDAY: The Labor Department reports U.S. employment data for June. … The Commerce Department releases May international trade data.
Most Read Business Stories
- Dispute arises among U.S. pilots on Boeing 737 MAX system linked to Lion Air crash
- More stores closing on Thanksgiving as online shopping booms; here's what's open, closed in the Seattle area
- Boeing hit with what may be first U.S. suit over Lion Air crash
- U.S. pilots flying 737 MAX weren't told about new automatic systems change linked to Lion Air crash
- Will Amazon's HQ2 sink Seattle's housing market?