The business week ahead
TODAY: The Institute for Supply Management releases its manufacturing index for June. … The Commerce Department reports on May construction spending.
TUESDAY: The Commerce Department releases factory orders for May.
WEDNESDAY: U.S. financial markets are closed for the Independence Day holiday.
THURSDAY: The Northwest Multiple Listing Service releases its local home-price data for June, normally a busy month for the Seattle-area real estate market. … The Institute for Supply Management releases its service sector index for June. … The Federal Reserve issues the minutes from its June interest-rate meeting.
FRIDAY: The Labor Department reports U.S. employment data for June. … The Commerce Department releases May international trade data.
Most Read Business Stories
- Foreign tech workers face higher hurdles in H-1B visa applications
- Boeing may build its 797 with a metal fuselage to keep costs down - and that could favor Everett
- Boeing exec says 797 jet still likely to have a composite fuselage, not metal
- Boeing can't wrest away big Airbus customer's A330neo order
- Seattle tops the nation in tower cranes for third straight year as construction reaches new peak