A look at the business week ahead
MONDAY: The Labor Department releases its job openings and labor turnover survey for October.
TUESDAY: Google CEO Sundar Pichai testifies before the U.S. House Judiciary Committee on the company’s data collection and use. … The Labor Department reports the Producer Price Index for November.
WEDNESDAY: The Consumer Price Index for November is released by the Labor Department.
THURSDAY: Warehouse club retailer Costco reports earnings for its 2019 fiscal first quarter. The consensus estimate of analysts following the Issaquah company is for earnings of $1.62 a share. … Starbucks holds its investor day conference, with updates from top executives including CEO Kevin Johnson, Chief Operating Officer Rosalind Brewer and new Chief Financial Officer Patrick Grismer.
Most Read Business Stories
- Top executive at Boeing’s troubled South Carolina plant is out
- Amazon and CEO Jeff Bezos challenged on climate change. Here’s how shareholders voted on it and other issues.
- FAA head says Boeing 737 MAX will return to flight, but timetable is uncertain
- FAA will move first to approve the Boeing 737 MAX to fly again, possibly within weeks
- Wall Street skeptical over Nordstrom turnaround strategy
FRIDAY: The Commerce Department reports on November retail sales and October business inventories. … The Federal Reserve releases industrial production data for November.