NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks that moved substantially or traded heavily Thursday:
Molina Healthcare Inc., down $10.71 to $49.18
The health insurance company had a weak fourth quarter as its government health care exchange business struggled.
TripAdvisor Inc., down $5.78 to $46.92
Most Read Stories
- 'The Big Dark': Satellite image shows future rain clouds stretching from China to Puget Sound
- Seattle leaders look to push 'refresh' button with Amazon
- Why Seattleites love to hate the umbrella
- Self-driving car accidents: Robot drivers are ‘odd, and that’s why they get hit’
- Athletic director Bill Moos surprises WSU, leaves for AD job at Nebraska
The travel website company’s results fell short of estimates and analysts worried about its marketing spending.
Kate Spade Co., up $2.89 up $22.56
The handbag and accessories retailer said it’s considering options including a sale of the company.
Avis Budget Group Inc., down $4.90 to $35.76
The rental car company disclosed weak earnings and revenue as rental volume and pricing didn’t meet its projections.
Cisco Systems Inc., up 78 cents to $33.60
The seller of routers, switches, software and services reported better quarterly results than analysts expected.
Dean Foods Co., down $1.65 to $18.80
The milk company announced a smaller-than-anticipated profit and said sales volume decreased.
GNC Holdings Inc., down 60 cents to $7.72
The nutritional supplement chain took a charge of $473.5 million and reported weak quarterly results.
Avon Products Inc., down $1.09 to $4.77
The direct seller of cosmetics announced weak results as revenue fell, the number of sales representatives decreased and bad debt costs rose.