Microsoft founder Bill Gates will appear on the geeky TV show on Thursday.
The scientific geniuses on long-running TV show “The Big Bang Theory” will get a visit from tech industry legend Bill Gates.
The co-founder of Microsoft and geek icon will appear on Thursday’s show, delighting the group of science-loving friends who audiences have been watching since 2006.
The preview for the episode shows Penny, played by Kaley Cuoco, telling her friends that she gets to meet Bill Gates at work, and then cuts to a tearfully excited Leonard (Johnny Galecki) asking Gates for a hug. Gates instead offers him a tissue.
In its more than 250 episodes, “The Big Bang Theory” has racked up an impressive list of guest stars, including astronaut Buzz Aldrin, Star Trek’s George Takei and theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking.
Most Read Business Stories
- FAA engineers objected to Boeing's removal of some 787 lightning protection measures
- Washington state OKs some of the nation's toughest OT rules
- Intel is the first company to share detailed pay disparities. It’s not flattering. VIEW
- Kickstarter disavows responsibility in Coolest Cooler fiasco
- New Seasons Ballard to close, Metropolitan Market taking over Mercer Island store in grocery merger
The episode will air on CBS at 8 p.m. Thursday.
Here’s a peek: