QUINCY, Mass. (AP) — In a story May 23 about a visit by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and his wife to a Massachusetts high school, The Associated Press reported erroneously that the couple made a donation to the school during the visit. The couple did not make a donation to the school.
A corrected version of the story is below:
Mark Zuckerberg, wife visit Massachusetts high school
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has visited the Massachusetts high school where his wife attended
Most Read Business Stories
- How the next U.S. recession may look: long, moderate, painful
- Euro hits 20-year low against dollar
- How full does SSD need to be before Windows begins to slow? Can Windows 11 be reset to default settings?
- Nuclear power gets new push in U.S., winning converts
- Sorority to pay UW students $250,000 in refunds
QUINCY, Mass. (AP) — Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has visited the Massachusetts high school where his wife attended.
The 33-year-old billionaire and his wife, Priscilla Chan, stopped by Quincy High School on Tuesday.
Chan graduated from Quincy High as valedictorian in 2003.
Zuckerberg says in a Facebook post the couple had stopped by the school on their way to Cambridge, Massachusetts, where Zuckerberg is set to deliver the commencement speech at Harvard University on Thursday.
Zuckerberg livestreamed on Facebook his visit to his old dorm room at Harvard’s Kirkland House Tuesday afternoon.
Zuckerberg was spotted in Newport, Rhode Island, on Sunday. He and Chan visited a middle school in Providence on Monday.