QUINCY, Mass. (AP) — In a story May 23 about a visit by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and his wife to a Massachusetts high school, The Associated Press reported erroneously that the couple made a donation to the school during the visit. The couple did not make a donation to the school.
A corrected version of the story is below:
Mark Zuckerberg, wife visit Massachusetts high school
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has visited the Massachusetts high school where his wife attended
Most Read Business Stories
- Return to office or else, Google says, as other firms try softer touch
- Top law firm outs ex-partners’ racist, sexist emails, sinks competing firm
- Health care, not tech, is now the top player in WA's unsettled job market
- Boeing accused of stealing technology for bolts on rockets, jets, space station
- Amazon, Starbucks face WA class-action lawsuit over customer data
QUINCY, Mass. (AP) — Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has visited the Massachusetts high school where his wife attended.
The 33-year-old billionaire and his wife, Priscilla Chan, stopped by Quincy High School on Tuesday.
Chan graduated from Quincy High as valedictorian in 2003.
Zuckerberg says in a Facebook post the couple had stopped by the school on their way to Cambridge, Massachusetts, where Zuckerberg is set to deliver the commencement speech at Harvard University on Thursday.
Zuckerberg livestreamed on Facebook his visit to his old dorm room at Harvard’s Kirkland House Tuesday afternoon.
Zuckerberg was spotted in Newport, Rhode Island, on Sunday. He and Chan visited a middle school in Providence on Monday.