May 18 — 24 Monday • Boeing will open up the 787 assembly bay in Everett to offer reassurance that its Dreamliner program is...
May 18 — 24
• Boeing will open up the 787 assembly bay in Everett to offer reassurance that its Dreamliner program is now on track. Journalists will get up close to the static test airplane in its holding fixture and will be able to go on board Dreamliner #2 to see how it’s coming together.
Most Read Business Stories
- FAA safety engineer goes public to slam the agency's oversight of Boeing's 737 MAX
- MacKenzie Scott marries Seattle teacher after Bezos divorce
- 55,000 in Washington state may have to pay back thousands in jobless benefits
- Microsoft’s $10 billion Pentagon deal at risk amid Amazon fight
- 1 house, 45 offers: Homebuyers in Western Washington hard-pressed as supply remains scarce
• Upscale retailer Nordstrom holds its annual shareholders’ meeting at 11 a.m. at Benaroya Hall, Illsley Ball Nordstrom Recital Hall, 200 University St., Seattle
• Alaska Air Group holds its annual meeting at 1 p.m. at the Museum of Flight.
• Internet retailer Blue Nile holds its annual shareholders’ meeting at 11 a.m. at the Washington Athletic Club, 1325 Sixth Ave., Seattle
• Redhook Ale Brewery holds an 8:30 a.m. conference call to discuss its quarterly financial results, released Thursday. Its available via webcast athttp://www.Redhook.com, About Redhook/Investor Relations/Event Calendar section and by phone at 866-831-5605, passcode 13385755.
• Boeing holds its annual investor conference, with presentations by Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Jim McNerney; Chief Financial Officer James Bell; Commercial Airplanes Chief Executive Scott Carson; Vice President and General Manager, 787 Program, Pat Shanahan; and Integrated Defense Systems Chief Executive Jim Albaugh. The presentations will be webcast at www.boeing.com, Investor Relations section, from 8 a.m. to about 12:15 p.m.
• Zumiez will discuss its first-quarter financial results in a conference call at 2 p.m. It will be webcast live at http://ir.zumiez.com.