Looking ahead at the week in business.
• Figures for August home sales in the Seattle area are released by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service. The July figures showed median single-family home prices in Seattle down 4.7 percent from a year earlier, and down 6.6 percent on the Eastside.
• Apple said it will hold a special “Let’s Rock” event in San Francisco, feeding speculation that it may release updated models of the iPod media player.
Most Read Business Stories
- 55,000 in Washington state may have to pay back thousands in jobless benefits
- FAA safety engineer goes public to slam the agency's oversight of Boeing's 737 MAX
- 1 house, 45 offers: Homebuyers in Western Washington hard-pressed as supply remains scarce
- Boeing CEO gave up millions in pay; here's what he and other top execs earned
- Jeff Bezos gets fraction of legal fees from girlfriend’s brother