Nov. 30 — Dec. 6
• All Washington Mutual employees will know by this day whether they are keeping their jobs after JPMorgan Chase’s acquisition of the company. JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon is in town; he’ll speak to employees in the morning and to a group of business and civic leaders at lunchtime.
• The Society of Professional Engineering Employees in Aerospace counts ballots that will determine the outcome of union contracts covering nearly 20,400 engineers and technical workers at Boeing.
Most Read Business Stories
• Federal Reserve releases “Beige Book” regional economic report.
• Puget Sound-area home sales numbers are released by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service.
• Starbucks will webcast its Biennial Analyst Conference in New York, running from 5-9:30 a.m. Seattle time, at http://investor.starbucks.com. A replay of the webcast, along with slide presentations, will be accessible through Jan. 3 at the same Web site.